Certificate III Business
Empower your Career
Empower your Life
Empower your Future.
* Suitable for candidates who are working or have access to a workplace environment.
BSB30115- Certificate III in Business.
Build on your current skills or further develop your knowledge with this mid level Business Course that gives you the confidence to take your career to the next level.
Global Business Trainer can help you grow into your next role in HR, marketing, business management, events or retail with our range if courses
Plan your future, acquire the knowledge and instill further confidence by studying in your own time, with these contemporary and highly beneficial courses.
This Certificate III in Business course is ideal if you are looking to progress your career and provide core business skills. Click here for your Course Brochure
|General clerk||Customer service advisor|
|Data entry operator||Receptionist|
|Qualification||Certificate lll in Business|
|Course duration||12 months|
|Assessments||Questions, case studies, E-Portfolio,evidence and assignments|
|Associated With||Nationally Recognised Training|
- Develop and maintain business networks
- Establish and maintain business relationships
- Promote the relationship
BSBCUS301:Deliver and Monitor a Service to Customers
- Identify customer needs
- Deliver a service to customers
- Monitor and report on service delivery
BSBCMM301:Process Customer Complaints
- Create opportunities to maximise innovation within the team
- Organise and agree effective ways of working
- Support and guide colleagues
- Reflect on how the team is working
BSBWOR301:Organise Personal Work Priorities & Development
- Organise and complete own work schedule
- Monitor own work performance
- Coordinate personal skill development and learning.
BSBITU302:Create electronic presentations
- Prepare to create presentation
- Create presentation
- Finalise presentation
BSBITU305:Conduct Online Transactions
- Identify and investigate online service provider
- Perform online transactions
- Maintain records of online transactions
- Review online transactions
BSBITU306:Design and Produce Business Documents
- Select and prepare resources
- Design document
- Produce document
- Finalise document
BSBWHS302:Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the Workplace
- Determine the legal framework for WHS in the workplace
- Contribute to activity that reflects WHS legislative requirements
- Keep up-to-date with legislation and relevant publications
BSBFIA301:Maintain Financial Records
- Maintain daily financial records
- Maintain general ledger
- Monitor cash control
BSBPRO301:Recommend Products and Services
- Develop and maintain knowledge of products and services
- Recommend products and services
- Advise on promotional activities
BSBPUR301:Purchase Goods and Services
- Understand purchasing and own requirements
- Make purchases
- Receive purchases
BSBADM311:Maintain Business Resources
- Advise on resource requirements
- Monitor resource usage and maintenance
- Acquire resources
Copy to (C3)Call Using (C3)
It is essential that you undergo a Pre-Enrolment discussion with one of our Engagement Officers to ensure qualification suitability
- School Certificate or equivalent OR
- relevant qualification OR
- relevant vocational experience.
Minimum age is 15. If you are under 18 your application must be signed by a parent or guardian.
Students must have access to a computer/ laptop and a broadband internet connection.
Upon enrollment, you will be allocated your own Global Business Trainer email which will provide you access to our Learning Management System and access to all of the multichannel virtual applications APPs. Our Partnership with Google Education allows for multi communications points, 'docs' and 'sheets' and video conferencing for Training sessions.
- Creating, saving and editing Google documents * similar to MS Word
- Accessing and searching the internet
- Downloading and saving documents from websites
- Uploading documents through websites
- Participating in online discussions
- Compressing image files
English language requirements
If English is not your first language and you did not complete the last two years of secondary education in English, you are required to provide evidence of English language competency before enrolling into the course.
Students who successfully complete Certificate III in Business BSB30115 course will be eligible for credit towards:
Certificate IV in Business Administration BSB40507
Step 1: Essential Pre-Enrolment Discussion
Before Payment is taken, one of our Engagement Officers will have a Pre-Enrolment Discussion with you to ensure course suitability. By clicking the Enquire Now Button and completing the form will allow us to contact you to facilitate your application.
Step 2: Application form
We are required by law to collect personal data and your Unique Student Identifier. Please ensure you visit www.usi.gov.au or provide sufficient identification for Global Business to obtain this on your behalf.
Step 3: Payment for Certificate III level is $5300
- First payment of $1500 must be paid upon registration to enrol.
- Scheduled payments will be no greater than $1500 in 15 day intervals
How to register
For registration, enrolment details and course enquiries Contact us and get the ball rolling!
Phone: 02 8324 1481
Phone: 1300 132 628
Terms and conditions
Upon Registration and payment of initial deposit you are enrolled in the course.
You are deemed ‘officially enrolled’ in the course when you have fully paid the cost of the course. You will however receive login in details at your first payment. Cancellations advised in writing within five days are eligible for a full refund minus a $25 transaction fee. This is the cooling off or grace period. Any cancellations made within day six 6 and day ten 10 will receive a full refund except an 25% administrative fee. If a course is cancelled you are entitled to a full refund.
Every effort was made to ensure this information was accurate as at September 2020. Changes may have taken place since that time. Contact the Academy of Global Business Training to confirm course details.