Certificate IV in New Small Business
Empower your Career
Empower your Life
Empower your Future.
* Suitable for candidates who are working or have access to a workplace environment.
Build on your current skills or further develop your knowledge with this mid level Management Course that gives you the confidence to take your career to the next level.
Global Business Trainer can help you grow into your next Business role in HR, marketing, business management, events or retail with our range if courses
Plan your future, acquire the knowledge and instill further confidence by studying in your own time, with these contemporary and highly beneficial courses.
The program provides learners with skills and knowledge relating to managing a small business. This include general management skills combined with a vast array of skills used to develop a sound understanding of business requirements in today’s competitive environment. If you have middle line management personnel responsible for primary business functions, this is the course for them.
Learners will be empowered by this course and be equipped to lead and manage a small business or key areas within a large organization. Learners will gain a nationally recognised qualification in the Certificate IV in NEW SMALL BUSINESS. Click here for your Course BrochurePotential careers outcomes:
|Business manager||Team leader|
|Qualification||Certificate lV New Small Business|
|Course duration||Max 12 months|
|Assessments||Questions, case studies, E Portfolio of evidence and assignments|
|Associated With||Nationally Recognised Training|
BSBSMB404:Undertake small business planning
- Identify elements of the business plan
- Develop a business plan
- Develop strategies for minimising risks
BSBSMB402:Plan small business finance
- Identify costs, calculate prices & prepare profit statement
- Develop a financial plan
- Acquire finance
BSBCUS401:Coordinate customer service strategies
- Advise on customer service needs
- Support implementation of customer service strategies
- Evaluate and report on customer service
BSBSMB403:Market the small business
- Develop marketing strategies
- Determine a marketing mix for the business
- Implement marketing strategies
BSBEBU401:Review and Maintain a website
- Develop project plan
- Administer and monitor project
- Finalise project
- Review project
BSBSMB405:Monitor and manage small business operations
- Implement operational plan
- Implement resource acquisition
- Monitor operational performance
BSBMKG413:Promote products and services
- Plan promotional activities
- Coordinate promotional activities
- Review and report on promotional activities
BSBSMB407:Manage a small team
- Collect market intelligence
- Review current business performance & capability
- Evaluate the specific market
- Document how business can meet current and emerging needs of the target market
BSBSMB401:Establish legal & risk management req small business
- Identify and implement business legal requirements
- Comply with legislation, codes & regulatory requirements
- Negotiate and arrange contracts
BSBiINN301: Promote innovation in a team
- Create opportunities to maximise innovation within the team
- Organise and agree effective ways of working
- Support and guide colleagues
- Reflect on how the team is working
It is essential that you undergo a Pre-Enrolment discussion with one of our Engagement Officers to ensure qualification suitability
- School Certificate or equivalent OR
- relevant qualification OR
- relevant vocational experience.
Minimum age is 15. If you are under 18 your application must be signed by a parent or guardian.
Students must have access to a computer/ laptop and a broadband internet connection.
Upon enrollment, you will be allocated your own Global Business Trainer email which will provide you access to our Learning Management System and access to all of the multichannel virtual applications APPs. Our Partnership with Google Education allows for multi communications points, 'docs' and 'sheets' and video conferencing for Training sessions.
- Creating, saving and editing Google documents * similar to MS Word
- Accessing and searching the internet
- Downloading and saving documents from websites
- Uploading documents through websites
- Participating in online discussions
- Compressing image files
English language requirements
If English is not your first language and you did not complete the last two years of secondary education in English, you are required to provide evidence of English language competency before enrolling into the course.
Job roles/titles vary across industry sectors. Whether you want to work as a team leader, supervisor or line manager, this course allows you to develop management skills that work in any industry.
Entry requirements – preferred pathway
While there are no formal educational requirements for entry into this course, the completion of the Certificate lll in Business BSB30115 or equivalent industry experience is the recommended pathway.
Students who complete this course may continue with a pathway that leads to a Diploma or Advanced Diploma course from the BSB07 Business Services Training Package. Completion of the Diploma or Advanced Diploma may lead to direct entry into a University.
Recognition of Prior Learning
Academy of Global Business Training recognises the skills and knowledge you have gained in other courses, life experience or at work. You may be able to have your prior learning recognised and credited against a course of study. Your online program will provide you with information on assessing your own skills against the qualification.
For further information call
Phone: 02 8324 1481
Phone: 1300 132 628
Step 1: Essential Pre-Enrolment Discussion
Before Payment is taken, one of our Engagement Officers will have a Pre-Enrolment Discussion with you to ensure course suitability. By clicking the Enrol Now Button and completing the form will allow us to contact you to facilitate your application.
Step 2: Application form
We are required by law to collect personal data and your Unique Student Identifier. Please ensure you visit www.usi.gov.au or provide sufficient identification for Global Business to obtain this on your behalf.
Step 3: Payment for BSB42615 Certificate lV NEW Small Business is $5,850
- First payment of $1500 must be paid upon registration to enrol.
- Scheduled payments will be no greater than $1500 in 15 day intervals
How to register
For registration, enrolment details and course enquiries Contact us and get the ball rolling!
Phone: 02 8324 1481
Phone: 1300 132 628
Terms and conditions
Upon Registration and payment of initial deposit you are enrolled in the course.
You are deemed ‘officially enrolled’ in the course when you have fully paid the cost of the course. You will however receive login in details at your first payment. Cancellations advised in writing within five days are eligible for a full refund minus a $25 transaction fee. This is the cooling off or grace period. Any cancellations made within day six 6 and day ten 10 will receive a full refund except an 25% administrative fee. If a course is cancelled you are entitled to a full refund.
Every effort was made to ensure this information was accurate as at September 2017. Changes may have taken place since that time. Contact the Academy of Global Business Training to confirm course details.