Diploma of Business
Empower your Career
Empower your Life
Empower your Future.
* Suitable for candidates who are working or have access to a workplace environment.
Academy of Global Business Training is proud to offer the BSB50215 Diploma of Business as an online Business Training qualification.
The program provides learners with skills and knowledge relating to management of people and operations. This include general management skills combined with a vast array of skills used to develop a sound understanding of business requirements in today’s competitive environment. If you have middle line management personnel responsible for primary business functions, this is the course for them.
Learners will be empowered by this course and be equipped to lead and manage a small business or key areas within a large organization. Learners will gain a nationally recognised qualification in the BSB50215 DIPLOMA of BUSINESS. Click here for your Course Brochure
|Qualification||DIPLOMA of BUSINESS|
|Course duration||Max 12 months|
|Assessments||Questions, case studies, E Portfolio evidence and assignments|
|Associated With||Nationally Recognised Training|
BSBCUS501:Manage Quality Customer Service
- Plan to meet internal & external customer requirements
- Ensure delivery of quality products and services
- Monitor, adjust and review customer service
BSBHRM506:Manage Recruitment Selection& Induction Processes
- Develop recruitment, selection & induction policies and procedures
- Recruit and select staff
- Manage staff induction
- Prepare for meetings
- Conduct meetings
- Follow up meetings
BSBPMG522:Undertake project work
- Define project
- Develop project plan
- Administer and monitor project
- Finalise project
- Review project
- Establish procedures for the management of payroll
- Prepare payroll data
- Authorise payment of salaries
- Administer salary records
BSBMGT516:Facilitate Continuous Improvement
- Lead continuous improvement systems and processes
- Monitor and adjust performance strategies
- Manage opportunities for further improvement
BSBRSK501 :Manage risk
- Establish risk context
- Identify risks
- Analyse risks
- Select and implement treatments
BSBINN502 :Build and Sustain an Innovative Work Environment
- Lead innovation by example
- Establish work practices that support innovation
- Promote innovation
- Create a physical environment which supports innovation
It is essential that you undergo a Pre-Enrolment discussion with one of our Engagement Officers to ensure qualification suitability
- School Certificate or equivalent OR
- relevant qualification OR
- relevant vocational experience.
Minimum age is 15. If you are under 18 your application must be signed by a parent or guardian.
Students must have access to a computer/ laptop and a broadband internet connection.
Upon enrollment, you will be allocated your own Global Business Trainer email which will provide you access to our Learning Management System and access to all of the multichannel virtual applications APPs. Our Partnership with Google Education allows for multi communications points, 'docs' and 'sheets' and video conferencing for Training sessions.
- Creating, saving and editing Google documents * similar to MS Word
- Accessing and searching the internet
- Downloading and saving documents from websites
- Uploading documents through websites
- Participating in online discussions
- Compressing image files
English language requirements
If English is not your first language and you did not complete the last two years of secondary education in English, you are required to provide evidence of English language competency before enrolling into the course.
While there are no formal educational requirements for entry into this course, the completion of the BSB42618 Certificate lV in New Small Business or equivalent industry experience is the recommended pathway.
Step 1: Essential Pre-Enrolment Discussion
Before Payment is taken, one of our Engagement Officers will have a Pre-Enrolment Discussion with you to ensure course suitability. By clicking the Enquire Now Button and completing the form will allow us to contact you to facilitate your application.
Step 2: Application form
We are required by law to collect personal data and your Unique Student Identifier. Please ensure you visit www.usi.gov.au or provide sufficient identification for Global Business to obtain this on your behalf.
Step 3: Payment for the Diploma Certificate III level is $7700
- First payment of $1500 must be paid upon registration to enrol.
- Scheduled payments will be $1500 in 15 consecutive day intervals until full payment is made
How to register
For registration, enrolment details and course enquiries Contact us and get the ball rolling!
Phone: 02 8324 1481
Phone: 1300 132 628
Terms and conditions
Upon Registration and payment of initial deposit you are enrolled in the course.
You are deemed ‘officially enrolled’ in the course when you have fully paid the cost of the course. You will however receive login in details at your first payment. Cancellations advised in writing within five days are eligible for a full refund minus a $25 transaction fee. This is the cooling off or grace period. Any cancellations made within day six 6 and day ten 10 will receive a full refund except an 25% administrative fee. If a course is cancelled you are entitled to a full refund.
Every effort was made to ensure this information was accurate as at September 2020. Changes may have taken place since that time. Contact the Academy of Global Business Training to confirm course details.