Diploma of Marketing and Communications
Empower your Career | Empower your Life | Be Your Potential.
Academy of Global Business Training is proud to offer the BSB51207 DIPLOMA of MARKETING as an online Business Training qualification.
The program provides learners with skills and knowledge relating to management of people and operations. This include general management skills combined with a vast array of skills used to develop a sound understanding of business requirements in today’s competitive environment. If you have middle line management personnel responsible for primary business functions, this is the course for them.
Learners will be empowered by this course and be equipped to lead and manage a small business or key areas within a large organization. Learners will gain a nationally recognised qualification in the BSB51207 DIPLOMA of MARKETING. Click here for your Course Brochure
Potential careers outcomes:
|Marketing Manager||National Manager|
|Qualification||DIPLOMA of Marketing and Communications|
|Course duration||Max 12 months|
|Assessments||Questions, case studies, evidence and assignments|
|Associated With||Nationally Recognised Training|
BSBMKG507:Interpret market trends and developments
- Interpret trends and market developments
- Analyse qualitative results
- Report on market data
BSBMKG507:Implement and monitor marketing activities
- Implement marketing strategies and tactics
- Monitor marketing strategies and tactic
- Evaluate and improve marketing performance
BSBMKG515 :Conduct a marketing audit
- Prepare for a marketing audit
- Identify the form of a marketing audit
- Conduct an external marketing audit
- Conduct an internal marketing self audit
- Prepare a marketing audit report
BSBADV507 :Develop a media PLAN
- Prepare for a marketing audit
- Define media requirements
- Select media vehicles
- Determine the media schedule
- Produce a media plan
BSBMKG510 :Plan e-marketing communications
- Prepare an electronic marketing strategy or plan
- Prepare and evaluate a website marketing strategy
BSBMKG513 :Promote products & services to global markets
- Plan promotional activities
- Coordinate promotional activities
- Review and report on promotional activities
- School Certificate or equivalent OR
- relevant qualification OR
- relevant vocational experience.
Minimum age of 16 years. If you are under 18 your application must be signed by a parent or guardian.
Students will need access to a computer and the internet. For students who do not have access to either a computer or the internet please contact a course and careers adviser to discuss alternative methods of communication.
Minimum specifications for PC are:
- Microsoft Office 2007 or equivalent,
- Microsoft Windows XP and
- DVD/CD-ROM drive.
Students will also need access to a printer and the following applications:
- Adobe Acrobat Reader and
- Macromedia Flash player.
English language requirements
If English is not your first language and you did not complete the last two years of secondary education in English, you are required to provide evidence of English language competency before enrolling into the course. Examples of appropriate evidence are listed below:
|IELTS||Overall score of 5.5|
|TOEFL||530 paper, 197 computer or 71 internet|
|12 months in English-speaking employment||Testimonial, statutory declaration|
Preferred pathways for candidates considering this qualification include:
BSB41307 Certificate IV in Marketing or other relevant qualification
with vocational marketing experience but new to the role of marketing team leader, supervisor or manager and without formal marketing qualifications
with vocational marketing experience in marketing team leader, supervision or management, seeking to consolidate skills and knowledge in managing the marketing function in an organisation but without formal marketing qualifications.
The cost of the BSB50215 DIPLOMA of MARKETING and Communication is $7,500 paid in five installments.
- First initial payment of AUD 1500.00 must be paid upon registration to enroll.
- Second payment installment is AUD 1500.00 in 15 days
- Third payment installment is AUD 1500.00 in the next15 days
- Remaining payments are no greater than $1500.00 in the following 15 days
For more information refer to www.GlobalBusinessTrainer.com/fees
How to register
For registration, enrolment details and course enquiries Contact us and get the ball rolling!
Terms and conditions
Upon Registration and payment of initial deposit you are enrolled in the course.
You are deemed ‘officially enrolled’ in the course when you have fully paid the cost of the course. You will however receive login in details at your first payment. Cancellations advised in writing within five days are eligible for a full refund minus a $25 transaction fee. This is the cooling off or grace period. Any cancellations made within day six 6 and day ten 10 will receive a full refund except an 25% administrative fee. If a course is cancelled you are entitled to a full refund.
Every effort was made to ensure this information was accurate as at 21 December 2016. Changes may have taken place since that time. Contact the Academy of Global Business Training to confirm course details.