Diploma of Human Resource Management
Empower your Career
Empower your Life
Empower your Future.
Academy of Global Business Training is proud to offer the BSB50615 - Diploma of Human Resource Management as one of our Business qualifications.this course is by Assessment only
Recognition of Prior Learning
Candidates should be working in the Human Resource HR industry and/or in HR service capacity or have at least 2 years prior work history in an aligned HR role.
The program provides learners with the opportunity have their skills and knowledge recognised relating to management of people, people capability and operations. Assessment will be include general HR management skills combined with a vast array of ER, and workplace relations skills used in today’s competitive environment.
If you have middle line management personnel responsible for people management business functions, this is the course for them.
Learners will be empowered by this course and be equipped to lead and manage a small business or key HR areas within a large organisation. Upon successful completion of all units of competency, learners will gain a nationally recognised qualification in the BSB50615- Diploma of Human Resource Management Click here for your Course Brochure
|Human resources adviser||Human resources consultant|
|Human resources manager||Change manager|
|Qualification||Diploma of Human Resources Management|
|Assessment duration||ideally 6 months|
|Assessments||Recognition of Prior Learning RPL|
|Associated With||Nationally Recognised Training|
BSBHRM506:Manage Recruitment Selection& Induction Processes
- Develop recruitment, selection & induction policies and procedures
- Recruit and select staff
- Manage staff induction
BSBHRM501:Manage Human Resources Services
- Determine strategies for delivery of human resources services
- Manage the delivery of human resources services
- Evaluate human resources service delivery
- Manage integration of business ethics in human resources practices
BSBHRM512:Develop and manage performance-management processes
- Develop integrated performance-management processes
- Facilitate the implementation of performance-management processes
- Coordinate individual or group learning and development
BSBMGT502:Manage People Performance
- Allocate work
- Assess performance
- Provide feedback
- Manage follow up
BSBHRM513:Manage workforce planning
- Research workforce requirements
- Develop workforce objectives and strategies
- Implement initiatives to support workforce planning objectives
- Monitor and evaluate workforce trends
BSBWRK510 :Manage employee relations
- Develop employee and industrial relations policies and plans
- Implement employee relations policies and plans
- Manage negotiations to resolve conflict
- Establish procedures for the management of payroll
- Prepare payroll data
- Authorise payment of salaries
- Administer salary records
BSBPMG522:Undertake project work
- Define project
- Develop project plan
- Administer and monitor project
- Finalise project
- Review project
BSBWHS401:Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures & programs to meet legislative requirement
- Provide information to the team- WHS P & Procedures Implement & monitor
- Participation arrangements for managing WHS
- Organisational procedures for providing WHS training
- Procedures & legal requirement for identifying hazards & assessing/controlling risks
- Procedures for maintaining team WHS records
Recognition of Prior Learning
Candidates should be working in the Human Resource industry or have at least 2 years prior work history in an aligned HR job role.
It is essential that you undergo a Pre-Enrolment discussion which also includes a self Assessment with one of our Engagement Officers to ensure qualification suitability
- School Certificate or equivalent OR
- relevant qualification OR
- relevant vocational experience.
Minimum age of 18 years.
Students will need access to a computer/ laptop and a broadband internet connection.
Upon enrollment, you will be allocated your own Global Business Trainer email which will provide you access to our Learning Management System and access to all of the multichannel virtual applications APPs. Our Partnership with Google Education allows for multi communications points, 'docs' and 'sheets' and video conferencing for Assessment sessions.
- Creating, saving and editing Google documents * similar to MS Word
- Accessing and searching the internet
- Downloading and saving documents from websites
- Uploading documents through websites
- Participating in online discussions
- Compressing image files
English language requirements
If English is not your first language and you did not complete the last two years of secondary education in English, you are required to provide evidence of English language competency before enrolling into the course.
It is strongly recommended that you have a BSB41015 - Certificate IV in Human Resources or extensive vocational experience in human resource management.
The cost of the BSB50615 - Diploma of Human Resource Management - Recognition of Prior Learning is $4,500 paid in installments at 15 day intervals
- First initial payment of $1500 must be paid upon registration to enrol.
- Second payment installment is $1500 in 15 days
- Final payment installment is $1500 in the next 15 days
How to register
For registration, enrolment details and course enquiries Contact us and get the ball rolling!
Phone: 02 8324 1481
Phone: 1300 132 628
Terms and conditions
Upon Registration and payment of initial deposit you are enrolled in the course.
You are deemed ‘officially enrolled’ in the course when you have fully paid the cost of the course. You will however receive login in details at your first payment. Cancellations advised in writing within five days are eligible for a full refund minus a $25 transaction fee. This is the cooling off or grace period. Any cancellations made within day six 6 and day ten 10 will receive a full refund except an 25% administrative fee. If a course is cancelled you are entitled to a full refund.
Every effort was made to ensure this information was accurate as at September 2017. Changes may have taken place since that time. Contact the Academy of Global Business Training to confirm course details.